Advanced Well-Being Packages
These Advanced Well-Being packages can be added to any of our Bronze, Silver or Gold Corporate Wellness packages. Choose from Expert Nutrition Seminars, Well-Being Nutrition Clinics and/or our Innovative Webinars.
Benefits for your employees include:
- A better understanding of, and ability to identify how dietary/lifestyle habits may be affecting their general health
- Empowering staff to become actively engaged in the management of their well-being by helping them make positive nutritional and lifestyle choices to support general health, lifelong
Expert Nutrition Seminars Available Half or Full Day
Tailor-made to suit your business’ requirements
Fully researched to provide up-to-date information
Interactive, with question and answer time
Optional: anonymous participant food diary analysis followed by discussion
Optional: example of nutrient deficiency testing
Popular seminar topics include:
- How To Stay Energised All Day
- Managing Stress Through Nutrition
- Boost Your Immune System
- Banish Bloating
- Boost Your Mood
- Stay Focussed
- The 7 Deadly Roadblocks To Weight Loss AND Solutions
- How To Eat for Long-Term Health and Well-Being
Well-Being Nutrition Clinics Available Half or Full Day
Our expert nutritionist Sylvia Hensher can help support staff well-being through in-house Well-Being Nutrition Clinics where a wide range of individual health concerns can be discussed on a one-to-one basis. If required, further consultations can be arranged in person, via Skype or telephone.
Maintaining a healthy weight and overall well-being are affected by many complex factors in addition to the food we fuel our bodies with. Our up-to date interactive webinars adopt a holistic, comprehensive approach and can help staff identify other factors important for optimising their health, such as the impact of sleep deprivation, the type and quantity of exercise done, thyroid and adrenal function, stress and its physiological effects , insulin resistance, stimulants etc. Staff can learn what they can do to help redress any imbalances in these areas through small dietary and lifestyle modifications, as well as through laboratory testing where appropriate.